Expert Cardiac Care Close to Home
Castle Rock Adventist Hospital's Cardiac Care Team combines a high level of expertise, experience and advanced technology, which provides excellent patient outcomes when it matters most.
- Manager, Cardiac Services:
- Russell Royer, RCES, EMTP, SA, BBA
Cardiac Services Staff:
- Mike Poshedly, RCIS
- Stacey Wright, RN, RCIS
- Stephanie Hesse, ARRT, (IV)
- Aaron Hoversland, BAN, RN, RCIS
Cardiac Experts On Call 24/7
Out team of experts is on call 24/7 for cardiac emergencies in our Level III trauma center and also provides comprehensive cardiac diagnostic testing for our patients.
Leading Edge Technology
The Cardiac Catheterization lab is one of only a few hybrid cardiac catheterization labs in the state of Colorado.
- State of the Art Hybrid Toshiba Imaging with dual C-arms
- Significant radiation dose reduction to the patients and physicians
- 3D Angiography and CT analysis
- Advanced technology for Balloon pump, IVUS, and FFR
- Anesthesia capabilities for all procedures
- ACIST power injector which decreases amount of contrast used in procedures