Castle Rock Adventist Hospital is a 50-bed acute care hospital providing comprehensive health care to the greater Castle Rock community and surrounding areas. From experienced emergency services to delivering babies in our Birthplace, Castle Rock Adventist Hospital is ready to provide personalized health care when you are sick and wellness programs to keep the entire family healthy.
- Bones, Joints & Muscles (Orthopedics) - A team of orthopedic experts, sport medicine physicians and seasoned orthopedic surgeons offer our community the latest in orthopedic technologies and procedures.
- The BirthPlace – The Birthplace at Castle Rock Adventist Hospital provides a comforting family-centered environment for welcoming your new baby. Family Education classes are offered FREE to the community and provides a variety of classes for expectant families, including childbirth, breastfeeding, and newborn care.
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) – Our Level II NICU has a compassionate team of specialists who provide 24-hour care for newborns who need additional care and monitoring after birth.
- Emergency Services - Our ER has a team of doctors and nurses with the experience and skills necessary to handle any emergency
- Pediatric Services – Caring for children is an important part of our mission. Making sure that your child's treatment is accomplished comfortably and families feel supported by our nurses and physicians. The entire family hands throughout your entire stay.
- Cardiac Services – The Cardiac Program includes a cardiac diagnostics lab and cardiac catheterization lab
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) - Provides an advanced level of care to critically ill patients recovering from major surgery, injury or illness.
- Interventional Radiology - The interventional radiology experts at Castle Rock Adventist Hospital use the latest in image-guided, minimally-invasive techniques and procedures to treat an array of conditions and get patients back to their lives sooner.
- Medical Imaging - Comprehensive medical imaging services includes angiography, CT, mammography, MRI, nuclear medicine, ultrasound and bone density scans (DEXA)
- The Breast Center – Our Breast Center offers the superior technology of digital mammography, state-of-the-art equipment that produces a clearer image for our specialized breast radiologists to evaluate and gives the best opportunity to discover signs of breast cancer as early as possible.
- Rehabilitation (Occupational & Physical Therapy) - We offer comprehensive physical and occupational therapies
- Sleep Disorder Center – Centura Health’s South Denver Sleep Centers provide comprehensive sleep studies that are directed and evaluated by board certified physicians. Each program offers the highest degree of monitoring, supervision and diagnostics for sleep patients.